top of page

Learning Options - Post Your Questions!

Public·33 Noice Traders

Game of Thrones Full Series in Hindi: How to Download and Stream

Game of Thrones Hindi Me Kaise Download Kare

Game of Thrones ek bahut hi popular aur acclaimed American fantasy drama series hai, jo George R.R. Martin ke novel series A Song of Ice and Fire par based hai. Is series me Westeros aur Essos ke naam ke fictional continents par seven noble families ke beech Iron Throne aur Seven Kingdoms ke liye ladaai hoti hai. Is series me magic, dragons, zombies, politics, romance, betrayal, violence, aur intrigue jaise elements hain, jo ise ek thrilling aur engaging show banate hain.

Game of Thrones ka pehla season 2011 me shuru hua tha aur iske kul 8 seasons hain, jo 2019 me khatam hue. Is series ne bahut se awards aur accolades jeete hain, aur iski popularity kaafi zyada hai. Lekin is series ka ek problem ye hai ki ye sirf English me available hai, aur bahut se logon ko English samajhne me dikkat hoti hai. Isliye, aaj hum aapko batayenge ki aap Game of Thrones ko hindi me kaise download kar sakte hain.

game of thrones hindi me kaise download kare

Download: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2FdS60ENHJEp&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw2SAs-1bVWobGmNj0rtPxP9

Game of Thrones Kya Hai?

Game of Thrones ek fantasy genre ki series hai, jo medieval Europe se inspired hai. Is series me kuch fictional kingdoms hain, jinme se sabse bada aur powerful kingdom Westeros hai. Westeros me Iron Throne naam ka ek throne hai, jiske upar baithne wala king ya queen saare Westeros par raaj karta hai. Lekin Iron Throne ke liye bahut se log lalayit hain, aur iske liye wo kisi bhi had tak ja sakte hain.

Is series me do main storylines hain. Ek storyline me Westeros ke andar Iron Throne ke liye ladaai hoti hai, jisme Stark, Lannister, Baratheon, Targaryen, Greyjoy, Tyrell, Martell jaise kuch prominent families involved hain. Inme se kuch families apne haq ke liye ladte hain, kuch families apne badle ke liye ladte hain, aur kuch families apne survival ke liye ladte hain.

Dusra storyline me Westeros ke bahar Essos naam ke ek continent par hota hai, jahaan Daenerys Targaryen apne dragons ke saath apna army banati hai. Daenerys Targaryen Westeros ka last surviving heir hai, jo apne baap ko Iron Throne se utaarne wale Robert Baratheon se badla lena chahti hai. Daenerys Targaryen apne dragons aur unsullied naam ke trained soldiers ke saath Westeros par hamla karne ki taiyaari karti hai.

In dono storylines ke beech me ek teesra storyline bhi hai, jo Westeros ke North me hota hai. North me ek deewar hai, jise The Wall kehte hain, jo Westeros ko Wildlings aur White Walkers se bachati hai. Wildlings North ke rehne wale log hain, jo deewar ke us paar rehte hain aur Westeros ki laws aur customs ko maante nahi hain. White Walkers undead creatures hain, jo barf se bane hote hain aur har cheez ko maar dete hain. The Wall par Night's Watch naam ka ek organization hai, jo Westeros ko in dono threats se protect karta hai. Night's Watch me Jon Snow naam ka ek character hai, jo Stark family ka member hai aur apne bhaiyon ke saath Iron Throne ke liye ladaai me involved hota hai.

Game of Thrones Ke Characters

Game of Thrones me bahut se characters hain, jo alag-alag families aur factions se belong karte hain. Ye kuch main characters hain:

• Ned Stark: He is the lord of Winterfell, the capital of the North, and the head of the Stark family. He is a loyal and honorable man, who values duty and justice. He becomes the Hand of the King, the second-in-command to Robert Baratheon, but he soon discovers the dark secrets of the Lannister family.

• Catelyn Stark: She is the wife of Ned Stark and the mother of his five children: Robb, Sansa, Arya, Bran, and Rickon. She is a loving and protective mother, who supports her husband and tries to keep her family safe.

• Robb Stark: He is the eldest son of Ned and Catelyn Stark, and the heir to Winterfell. He becomes the King in the North after his father's death, and leads a rebellion against the Lannisters. He is a brave and charismatic leader, who wins many battles but makes some costly mistakes.

• Sansa Stark: She is the eldest daughter of Ned and Catelyn Stark, and a beautiful and naive girl. She dreams of marrying a prince and living a fairy tale life, but she soon realizes that reality is harsh and cruel. She becomes a pawn in the game of thrones, and suffers a lot at the hands of the Lannisters.

• Arya Stark: She is the second daughter of Ned and Catelyn Stark, and a tomboyish and adventurous girl. She hates the traditional roles of women and prefers to learn sword fighting and archery. She escapes from King's Landing after her father's death, and goes on a journey of survival and revenge.

• Bran Stark: He is the second son of Ned and Catelyn Stark, and a curious and intelligent boy. He loves to climb walls and explore places, but he loses his ability to walk after being pushed from a tower by Jaime Lannister. He develops a special power to see visions and control animals, and he becomes a key player in the war against the White Walkers.

• Rickon Stark: He is the youngest son of Ned and Catelyn Stark, and a wild and impulsive boy. He has a strong bond with his direwolf Shaggydog, and he follows his brother Bran in his journey beyond the Wall.

• Jon Snow: He is the bastard son of Ned Stark, who joins the Night's Watch to serve on the Wall. He is a brave and honorable man, who faces many challenges and dangers in his duty. He becomes the Lord Commander of the Night's Watch, and forms an alliance with the Wildlings to fight against the White Walkers. He also learns about his true identity and his connection to Daenerys Targaryen.

• Tyrion Lannister: He is the youngest son of Tywin Lannister, the lord of Casterly Rock, the richest and most powerful family in Westeros. He is a dwarf, who faces discrimination and mockery from everyone. He is also a witty and clever man, who uses his intelligence and humor to survive. He becomes the Hand of the King for Joffrey Baratheon, then for Daenerys Targaryen.

• Cersei Lannister: She is the daughter of Tywin Lannister, and the twin sister of Jaime Lannister. She is also the wife of Robert Baratheon, but she has an incestuous relationship with Jaime. She is a cunning and ruthless woman, who will do anything to protect her children and her power. She becomes the Queen Regent after Robert's death, then the Queen of Westeros after blowing up her enemies.

• Jamie Lannister: He is the son of Tywin Lannister, and the twin brother of Cersei Lannister. He is also known as the Kingslayer, because he killed the Mad King Aerys Targaryen, who was the previous king of Westeros. He is a skilled and arrogant knight, who loves his sister Cersei and his children. He also develops a friendship with Brienne of Tarth, a female warrior who changes his perspective.

• Tywin Lannister: He is the lord of Casterly Rock, and the father of Cersei, Jaime, and Tyrion. He is a cold and ruthless man, who cares only about his family's legacy and reputation. He is also a brilliant strategist and politician, who controls the affairs of Westeros from behind the scenes.

• Joffrey Baratheon: He is the eldest son of Cersei and Jaime Lannister, but he is believed to be the son of Robert Baratheon. He becomes the king of Westeros after Robert's death, but he is a cruel and sadistic boy, who enjoys torturing and killing people. He is hated by everyone, except his mother Cersei.

• Daenerys Targaryen: She is the last surviving member of the Targaryen family, who were the original rulers of Westeros before Robert Baratheon's rebellion. She lives in exile in Essos, where she marries Khal Drogo, the leader of a nomadic tribe called the Dothraki. She becomes the mother of three dragons, who are the first to be born in centuries. She also frees many slaves and gains many followers, who call her Khaleesi, Mhysa, or the Mother of Dragons. She aims to reclaim the Iron Throne and break the wheel of oppression.

• Khal Drogo: He is the leader of the Dothraki, a fierce and warlike people who ride horses and raid villages. He marries Daenerys Targaryen as part of a deal with her brother Viserys, who wants his army to invade Westeros. He falls in love with Daenerys and promises to give her the Iron Throne, but he dies after being wounded and infected.

• Viserys Targaryen: He is the brother of Daenerys Targaryen, and the self-proclaimed king of Westeros. He is a vain and arrogant man, who believes that he deserves the Iron Throne by right. He sells his sister to Khal Drogo in exchange for his army, but he mistreats her and threatens her life. He is killed by Khal Drogo, who pours molten gold on his head.

• Theon Greyjoy: He is the son of Balon Greyjoy, the lord of the Iron Islands, a rebellious region that follows the Old Way of raiding and pillaging. He was taken as a hostage by Ned Stark after his father's failed rebellion, and grew up with the Stark children as a ward. He considers himself a Stark, but he also wants to prove himself to his father. He betrays Robb Stark and captures Winterfell, but he is captured by Ramsay Bolton, who tortures him and breaks him mentally. He later escapes and redeems himself by helping Sansa Stark and Jon Snow.

• Balon Greyjoy: He is the lord of the Iron Islands, and the father of Theon and Yara Greyjoy. He is a proud and stubborn man, who follows the Old Way of raiding and pillaging. He rebels against Robert Baratheon twice, but fails both times. He refuses to ally with Robb Stark or Daenerys Targaryen, and declares himself the king of the Iron Islands. He is killed by his brother Euron Greyjoy, who usurps his throne.

Yara Greyjoy: She is the daughter of Balon Greyjoy, and the sister of Theon Greyjoy. She is a fierce and loyal warrior, who commands her own fleet of ships. She supports her father's rebellion, but she also cares for her brother Theon. She tries to rescue

About

Welcome to the group! You can share your thoughts, ask quest...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page