top of page

Passion Projects

Public·18 Noice Do-ers

Subtitle Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace

Note that if the animated film "Star Wars: The Clone Wars" were included, it would not be matched by " [tn]" because the T is the start of the subtitle and is not preceded by a space. None of the "Star Wars:" films titles announced since this comic ("The Force Awakens", "The Last Jedi", and "The Rise of Skywalker") match this regex.

subtitle Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace

On the other hand, none of the Star Trek subtitles contains an M followed by a space, a T or an N preceded by a space, or any B, so the regex does not match any of them. Note that in the original series all subtitles start with a "T" but it's the first character so it's not preceded by a space.

Could anybody comment on the first regex? Do I get it right thatbeyond others it will match all strings that contain a "b"? I can hardly believe that is not the case for any star trek subtitle... 173.245.53.194 06:54, 6 January 2014 (UTC)

The subtitle "Revenge of the Sith" is a play on the working subtitle for Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi (1983), "Revenge of the Jedi". For episode VI, that title was abandoned because George Lucas determined that revenge was not a suitable attitude for a Jedi. Since this film, however, is about the triumph of the Sith, "revenge" is entirely appropriate.

This omnibus-style film traces the fictional history of a superbly crafted violin, and the mystery attached to it, as it passes from 17th-century Italy to China during the Cultural Revolution, with stops in Austria and England along the way. Movies in this genre are often made with more attention to international marketing than first-rate storytelling, but Girard invests each episode of this Canadian production with dramatic credibility and emotional strength. In four languages, with English subtitles when appropriate.

Download Phantom Subtitles (subs - srt files) in all available video formats. Subtitles for Phantom found in search results bellow can have various languages and frame rate result. For more precise subtitle search please enter additional info in search field (language, frame rate, movie year, tv show episode number). 041b061a72

About

Hello! This board is for posting whatever it is that you are...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page