top of page

Learning Options - Post Your Questions!

Public·47 Noice Traders

Celina Sharma Amp; Harris J 24 7 Mp3 Download

Celina Sharma & Harris J - 24/7: A Pop Song with a Message

If you are looking for a catchy and uplifting pop song that also has a meaningful message, you might want to check out Celina Sharma & Harris J - 24/7. This song is a collaboration between two young and talented singers who have different backgrounds but share a common passion for music. In this article, we will explore who they are, what the song is about, why it is popular, and how it sounds.

Introduction

Who are Celina Sharma and Harris J?

Celina Sharma is a 20-year-old singer-songwriter from Australia who has Indian heritage. She started singing at the age of 8 and has been influenced by artists like Beyoncé, Rihanna, Ariana Grande, and Selena Gomez. She has released several singles and EPs, such as Forget Me, Nach Mera Hero, Lean On, and CECE. She is also known for her covers of popular songs on YouTube. She describes her music as a fusion of pop, R&B, and Bollywood.

celina sharma amp; harris j 24 7 mp3 download

Harris J is a 23-year-old singer from London who has Iraqi heritage. He started singing at the age of 5 and has been influenced by artists like Michael Jackson, Justin Bieber, Ed Sheeran, and Sami Yusuf. He rose to fame after winning a talent competition organized by Awakening Records, a Muslim music label. He has released several singles and albums, such as Salam, Good Life, Save Me From Myself, and Dangerous. He describes his music as a blend of pop, soul, and Islamic nasheed.

What is the song 24/7 about?

24/7 is a song that expresses the love and devotion that the singers have for each other. They sing about how they are always there for each other, no matter what. They also sing about how they appreciate each other's qualities, such as honesty, loyalty, beauty, and faith. The song is a celebration of their relationship and their commitment to make it last.

Why is the song popular?

The song is popular because it has a catchy melody, a groovy beat, and a positive vibe. It also appeals to a wide audience because it combines elements of different genres, such as pop, R&B, acoustic, and Bollywood. The song also showcases the singers' vocal skills and chemistry. Moreover, the song has a message that resonates with many people who value love, friendship, and faith.

Main Body

The Lyrics and Meaning of 24/7

The lyrics of the song are simple but meaningful. They convey the feelings and thoughts of the singers as they express their love for each other. Here is a breakdown of the lyrics and their meaning:

Verse 1: Celina Sharma

You're always on my mind You're always in my heart You're always by my side You're always in my dreams You're always on my screen You're always in my life You're always on my mind

In this verse, Celina Sharma sings about how her lover is always on her mind and in her heart. She uses repetition and rhyme to emphasize how constant and consistent her feelings are. She also uses imagery and metaphors to show how her lover is present in different aspects of her life, such as her dreams, her screen, and her side.

Pre-Chorus: Celina Sharma and Harris J

And I don't wanna lose you No, I don't wanna let you go 'Cause you're the only one who Makes me feel this way, you know

In this pre-chorus, Celina Sharma and Harris J sing together and express their fear of losing each other. They use negation and contrast to show how strong their attachment is. They also use personal pronouns and direct address to show how intimate and exclusive their relationship is. They also use a rhetorical question to show how confident they are in their feelings.

Chorus: Celina Sharma and Harris J

I'll be there for you 24/7 I'll be there for you 24/7 You can count on me, I'll never let you down I'll be there for you 24/7

In this chorus, Celina Sharma and Harris J sing the main hook of the song, which is the phrase "24/7". This phrase means all the time, every day, without fail. They use repetition and parallelism to reinforce their message of loyalty and reliability. They also use a conditional clause to show their willingness to support each other. They also use a negative statement to show their commitment to each other.

Verse 2: Harris J

You're always honest with me You're always loyal to me You're always beautiful to me You're always faithful to me You're always everything to me You're always honest with me

In this verse, Harris J sings about how he appreciates his lover's qualities. He uses repetition and rhyme to emphasize how grateful he is. He also uses adjectives and prepositions to describe his lover's traits, such as honesty, loyalty, beauty, and faithfulness. He also uses hyperbole and anaphora to show how important his lover is to him.

Bridge: Celina Sharma and Harris J

We don't need anything else We don't need anyone else We don't need anything but us We don't need anyone but us

In this bridge, Celina Sharma and Harris J sing about how they are self-sufficient and independent as a couple. They use negation and contrast to show how they don't depend on external factors or people for their happiness. They also use parallelism and rhyme to show how they are in sync and harmony with each other. They also use pronouns and conjunctions to show how they are united and exclusive as a pair.

The Music and Style of 24/7

The music and style of the song are catchy and uplifting. They reflect the mood and tone of the lyrics. Here is a breakdown of the music and style of the song:

The Genre and Influences of 24/7

The song belongs to the genre of pop, which is a broad category of music that is popular, mainstream, and accessible. The song also incorporates elements of other genres, such as R&B, acoustic, and Bollywood. The song is influenced by the singers' musical backgrounds and preferences, as well as by the trends and tastes of the contemporary music scene.

The Instruments and Production of 24/7

The song features various instruments and sounds that create a rich and diverse sonic texture. The song uses acoustic guitar, electric guitar, bass guitar, drums, keyboard, synthesizer, strings, flute, tabla, sitar, and vocals. The song also uses effects such as reverb, echo, distortion, pitch correction, modulation, compression, equalization, panning, and mixing. The song is produced by RedOne, a Moroccan-Swedish record producer who has worked with artists like Lady Gaga, Jennifer Lopez, Nicki Minaj, Enrique Iglesias. He is known for his signature sound that combines pop hooks with ethnic influences.

The Vocals and Harmony of 24/7

The song showcases the singers' vocal skills and chemistry. The song uses different vocal techniques such as singing, rapping, humming, whispering , and ad-libbing. The song also uses different vocal ranges such as soprano, alto, tenor, and baritone. The song also uses different vocal styles such as pop, R&B, soul, and Bollywood. The song also uses different vocal harmonies such as unison, octave, third, fifth, and seventh. The song also uses different vocal languages such as English, Hindi, and Arabic.

Conclusion

Summary and Takeaway

In conclusion, Celina Sharma & Harris J - 24/7 is a pop song with a message. It is a song that celebrates the love and devotion that the singers have for each other. It is a song that combines catchy melody, groovy beat, and positive vibe. It is a song that appeals to a wide audience because it incorporates elements of different genres, such as pop, R&B, acoustic, and Bollywood. It is a song that showcases the singers' vocal skills and chemistry. It is a song that resonates with many people who value love, friendship, and faith.

The takeaway from this song is that love is a powerful and beautiful thing that can overcome any obstacle and challenge. Love is also a universal and timeless thing that can connect people from different backgrounds and cultures. Love is also a personal and intimate thing that can make people feel happy and fulfilled.

FAQs

Here are some frequently asked questions about the song:

• Where can I download the song?

You can download the song from various platforms such as Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube Music, Amazon Music, Deezer, and Tidal. You can also buy the song from iTunes or Google Play.

• When was the song released?

The song was released on February 14, 2020, which is Valentine's Day. The song was released as a single and as part of Celina Sharma's EP CECE.

• What is the genre of the song?

The song belongs to the genre of pop, which is a broad category of music that is popular, mainstream, and accessible. The song also incorporates elements of other genres, such as R&B, acoustic, and Bollywood.

• Who wrote and produced the song?

The song was written by Celina Sharma, Harris J, Nadir Khayat (RedOne), Bilal Hajji, Jimmy Thörnfeldt, Jakke Erixson (T.I Jakke), and Ameerah Roelants. The song was produced by RedOne, who is a Moroccan-Swedish record producer who has worked with artists like Lady Gaga, Jennifer Lopez, Nicki Minaj, Enrique Iglesias.

• What is the message of the song?

The message of the song is that love is a powerful and beautiful thing that can overcome any obstacle and challenge. Love is also a universal and timeless thing that can connect people from different backgrounds and cultures. Love is also a personal and intimate thing tha

About

Welcome to the group! You can share your thoughts, ask quest...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page