top of page

Learning Options - Post Your Questions!

Public·47 Noice Traders

Driver Para Conversor Usb Serial Trendnet Tus9

the other thing the FTDI chips have going for them is that they have a small amount of NVRAM where the driver stores the COM port assignment. this allows you to set a permanent COM port to a particular adapter. as you might imagine, if you have multiple (identical) USB-serial adapters on the same computer, from boot to boot the USB bus could be enumerated differently, and the COM assignments can get mixed up. debugging that is no fun.

Driver Para Conversor Usb Serial Trendnet Tus9

I have to use trendnet tu-s9 usb to serial converter to transmit some commands via RS232. But unfortunately I couldn't see USB-Serial converter as ttyUSB under "/dev/" path. I don't understand the issue as USB detecting under usb list please see the below "lsusb" output

That driver is for use of the Mini-USB port on the newer PLCs. You will need a USB to serial converter (such as this one: -TU-S9-USB-Serial-Converter/dp/B0007T27H8/) and the serial adapter that comes with the older PLCs. I don't have the part number handy for that old serial adapter, but Unitronics (support@unitronics.com) can help you.

Hello guys ,the information here is indeed really useful and i wouldnt have wasted a day looking for drivers , had i known it would work so easily .. However my question is that , I am trying to connect a zigbee through this serial port , so can i directly write /dev/ttyUSB0 instead of the file for the Serial (i.e. /dev/ttyS0or do i need to convert it somehow ? 350c69d7ab

About

Welcome to the group! You can share your thoughts, ask quest...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page