top of page

Passion Projects

Public·26 Noice Do-ers

Huawei Nova 7i: How to Download and Install Google Play Store or GMS

Google Play Store APK for Huawei Nova 7i: How to Install and Why You Need It

If you are a proud owner of a Huawei Nova 7i, you may have noticed that it does not come with the Google Play Store or any of the Google apps and services. This is because of the ongoing US-China trade war that has resulted in Huawei being banned from using the Google Mobile Services (GMS) on its devices. GMS is a package of Google apps and services that are pre-installed on most Android devices. Without GMS, you cannot access the Play Store, Gmail, YouTube, Maps, Photos, and many other popular apps from Google.

google play store apk for huawei nova 7i

However, there is a way to install the Google Play Store or GMS on your Huawei Nova 7i using an APK file. An APK file is a file that contains the installation package of an Android app. By downloading and installing an APK file, you can bypass the restrictions imposed by Huawei or Google and enjoy all the benefits of having the Google apps and services on your device. In this article, we will show you how to install the Google Play Store APK on your Huawei Nova 7i and why you need it.

What is Google Play Store APK and why do you need it on your Huawei Nova 7i?

Google Play Store APK is a file that contains the Google apps and services for Android devices

The Google Play Store is the official app store for Android devices. It allows you to download and update millions of apps and games from various categories such as education, entertainment, lifestyle, productivity, etc. The Play Store also offers a variety of digital content such as books, movies, music, magazines, etc. that you can purchase or rent. The Play Store also provides you with personalized recommendations, reviews, ratings, and security features to enhance your app experience.

The Google Play Store APK is a file that contains the installation package of the Play Store and other Google apps and services that are part of the GMS. By installing the Google Play Store APK on your Huawei Nova 7i, you can get access to all the Google apps and services that are otherwise not available on your device.

Huawei Nova 7i does not have Google Play Store or GMS pre-installed due to the US-China trade war

The Huawei Nova 7i is a mid-range smartphone that was launched in February 2020. It has a 6.4-inch display, a Kirin 810 processor, a quad-camera setup, a 4200 mAh battery, and a side-mounted fingerprint scanner. It runs on Android 10 with Huawei's own EMUI 10.1 skin on top.

However, due to the US-China trade war, Huawei has been banned from using the GMS on its devices since May 2019. This means that the Huawei Nova 7i does not have the Google Play Store or any of the Google apps and services pre-installed on it. Instead, it has Huawei's own app store called AppGallery and its own services called Huawei Mobile Services (HMS). While AppGallery and HMS offer some alternatives to the Google apps and services, they are not as comprehensive or popular as the GMS.

Installing Google Play Store APK on your Huawei Nova 7i will give you access to millions of apps, games, and digital content

If you are not satisfied with the AppGallery and HMS, you may want to install the Google Play Store APK on your Huawei Nova 7i. By doing so, you will be able to enjoy all the benefits of having the GMS on your device. You will be able to download and update apps and games from the official source, sync your data and settings across your devices with Google account, access a variety of digital content such as books, movies, music, etc., and enjoy all the Google apps and services such as Gmail, YouTube, Maps, Photos, etc.

Installing the Google Play Store APK on your Huawei Nova 7i will also give you more choices and flexibility in terms of what apps and games you want to use on your device. You will not be limited by the availability or compatibility of the apps and games on the AppGallery or HMS. You will be able to use any app or game that is compatible with Android 10 and GMS.

How to install Google Play Store APK on your Huawei Nova 7i?

Prerequisites

Before you proceed with installing the Google Play Store APK on your Huawei Nova 7i, you need to have some prerequisites ready. These are:

How to install google play store on huawei nova 7i

Huawei nova 7i google play store download

Huawei nova 7i google play services apk

Huawei nova 7i gms installer

Huawei nova 7i google play store not working

Huawei nova 7i google play store error

Huawei nova 7i google play store missing

Huawei nova 7i google play store update

Huawei nova 7i google play store alternative

Huawei nova 7i google play store fix

Huawei nova 7i google play store app

Huawei nova 7i google play store problem

Huawei nova 7i google play store solution

Huawei nova 7i google play store guide

Huawei nova 7i google play store tutorial

Huawei nova 7i google play store latest version

Huawei nova 7i google play store install failed

Huawei nova 7i google play store tips and tricks

Huawei nova 7i google play store review

Huawei nova 7i google play store issues

Huawei nova 7i google play store support

Huawei nova 7i google play store setup

Huawei nova 7i google play store access

Huawei nova 7i google play store verification

Huawei nova 7i google play store bypass

Huawei nova 7i google play store hack

Huawei nova 7i google play store mod apk

Huawei nova 7i google play store free download

Huawei nova 7i google play store safe download

Huawei nova 7i google play store best download site

Huawei nova 7i google play store official download link

Huawei nova 7i google play store direct download link

Huawei nova 7i google play store mirror download link

Huawei nova 7i google play store apk file download link

Huawei nova 7i google play store apk file size

Huawei nova 7i google play store apk file name

Huawei nova 7i google play store apk file version

Huawei nova 7i google play store apk file compatibility

Huawei nova 7i google play store apk file requirements

Huawei nova 7i google play store apk file features

Huawei nova 7i google play store apk file benefits

Huawei nova 7i google play store apk file disadvantages

Huawei nova 7i google play store apk file pros and cons

Huawei nova 7i google play store apk file comparison

Huawei nova 7i google play store apk file alternatives

Huawei nova 7i google play store apk file recommendations

Huawei nova 7i google play store apk file testimonials

Huawei nova 7i google play store apk file feedbacks

Huawei nova 7i google play store apk file ratings and reviews

Download the Huawei HiSuite on your PC

• The Huawei HiSuite is a software that allows you to manage your Huawei device from your PC. You can backup and restore your data, transfer files, update your software, etc. You need to download and install the Huawei HiSuite on your PC from here:

Download the Lazy App and Google Apps from here

The Lazy App is an app that allows you to install the Google apps and services on your Huawei device without rooting or unlocking it. You need to download and extract the Lazy App from here:

• The Google Apps are the APK files of the Google apps and services that you need to install on your device. You need to download and extract the Google Apps from here:

Have a Windows PC or laptop

• You need to have a Windows PC or laptop that you can use to connect your device to it. You also need to have a USB cable that is compatible with your device.

Steps to install Google Play Store APK on your Huawei Nova 7i

Once you have all the prerequisites ready, you can follow these steps to install the Google Play Store APK on your Huawei Nova 7i:

Install the Huawei PC Suite on your PC and connect your device to it

• Run the Huawei HiSuite installer that you downloaded earlier and follow the instructions to install it on your PC. Once installed, launch the Huawei HiSuite and connect your device to your PC using the USB cable. Make sure you have enabled USB debugging on your device. If not, go to Settings > System & updates > Developer options and turn on USB debugging. If you don't see Developer options, go to Settings > About phone and tap on Build number seven times to enable it.

Enable HiSuite to use the HDB option on your device

• On your device, you will see a pop-up asking you to allow HiSuite to use the HDB option. Tap on OK and enter your device's lock screen password if prompted. This will allow HiSuite to access your device's data and settings.

Download and extract the LZPlay app on your PC and transfer it to your device's internal memory

• On your PC, open the folder where you downloaded and extracted the Lazy App and Google Apps. You will see a file named LZPlay.apk. This is the app that will install the Google apps and services on your device. Copy this file to your device's internal memory using HiSuite or any other file manager.

Install the LZPlay app on your device and grant it all the permissions

• On your device, open the File Manager app and locate the LZPlay.apk file that you copied earlier. Tap on it and follow the instructions to install it on your device. You may need to enable Unknown sources or Allow from this source option if prompted. Once installed, open the LZPlay app and grant it all the permissions that it asks for. This is necessary for the app to work properly.

Install the Google Apps one by one from your device's internal memory

On

About

Hello! This board is for posting whatever it is that you are...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
  • Twitter

©2020 by Noice Trades. Proudly created with Wix.com

bottom of page